Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges

                                      Dystopia Challenge
                                             hosted by
                                        Bookish Ardour

" The Dystopia challenge is for those who love it and for those who have never tried it. From negative utopia to plain ol’ totalitarian, there’s much to love about Dystopia and many ways it can be written."

                                        I choose
                        Contagion- 15 books




                                        Off The Shelf
                                         is hosted by
                                       Bookish Ardour

Because I missed some great books this year and I won't do the same mistake in 2012.It's their time ( finally)!

                            Tempted - 5 books 




                                Young Adult Reading Challenge
                                               hosted by
                                        Bumps In The Road

                                  For this one ,I will choose...

                  Fun Size - 20 YA books














1 comment:

  1. These look like some fun challenges! I might have to join some. & I am also glad to have found another new blogger! I cant wait to read your future posts!

    http://whatrureading.staytruehost.com/wp

    ReplyDelete