Wednesday, December 28, 2011

About my blog (and me)

      Hello <3 ! I am Laura. I don't really enjoy talking about me and that's not the reason I created this blog after all.I'm sure you'll find out more about me just by reading my blog.But here I want to find other book lovers willing to share their passion and discuss on what we should read next. I really like to hear other opinions, so please comment on my posts and tell me what you think.I'll try to post as often as I can. Another thing is, I really have a problem with designing (the blog) .Not my domain,not at all. So don't be terrified by the aspect,please. The content is important, right? Maybe,just maybe,I'll get better in time.
     Also,I have to mention that English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if you find mistakes.
     This beeing told,let's start talking about what we love -books.


                   Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment